English Pronunciation Courses & Skills Training
To master the effective pronunciation of all relevant English sounds and appropriate syllable stress, sentence stress and intonation.
- Introduction to individual sounds
- Using the phonetic alphabet
- Using a dictionary to improve pronunciation
- Differentiation of phonemes (individual language sounds)
- Weak forms of common words
- Linking sounds together
- Stress in individual words
- Stress and rhythm in sentences
- Intonation patterns and their meanings
- Reading texts and breaking up phrases
- Awareness of different accents (British regional and international)
- Characteristics of fast speech
- Cultural factors in communication
Ideally on a one-to-one basis due to the uniqueness of each individual’s difficulties, using relevant course materials, recordings and texts, and supplementing these with suitable listening and other exercises where necessary. Courses are available on a group basis where the members are from the same national group and have a similar level of spoken English.
If you would like to discuss any aspect of our English Pronunciation Courses, complete our Short Enquiry Form and we will get in touch with you promptly. Thank you.
SIMON & SIMON International
Breaking the Language Barrier
"SIMON & SIMON continually provide outstanding language trainers with relevant business experience.”
Heather Blackwood, Financial Operations Controller, Seagram
Call Us Now
020 7821 0999
Click Image Below For Live Online Help